For special architectural needs, we can create a custom shade solution to meet your unique specifications. Many designs can be interconnected to expand shade coverage. Our goal is to get the project you dream of done better than you ever imagined. Each project goes through this process to make sure we achieve that.
Design DevelopmentDuring design development, we make sure to understand our client’s vision and desires for a project.
- After setting up an appointment, a member of our team comes out to look at the location and discuss your options and take measurements.
- Our professional engineers then draw up a proposal and present this to you with cost assessments.
Engineering & ManufacturingENGINEERING
- A project is as good as its mechanism. We spend the most time in engineering and fabricating structures because we care about the quality and the durability of each end product.
- We work with you and guide you in planning any requirements that apply to your project, such as city permits; or external condition requirements that affect the installation of a structure.
- Characteristics and properties of construction materials and equipment (e.g. natural and man-made materials; safety and health)
- Facilities planning (e.g., building conditions; infrastructure; space allocation)
- Government and regulatory requirements (e.g., zoning, planning, design review)
- During fabrication, we apply engineering principles to the manufacture and control of all aspects of the textile and machinery that will interact for the final product.
- This part of the process involves selecting and specifying structural and mechanical systems designed in accordance with the client’s needs and integrating them into the production.
- We make everything in our workshop here in Arizona- unless your specifications include special materials that need to be ordered as-is.
- The results are compared to specified requirements and standards for determining whether the structure and function are in line with these targets.
- Our quality control requires the project manager to inspect the accomplished work to ensure its alignment with the project scope.
Installation & MaintenanceINSTALLATION
- Installations take from a few hours to a couple of days, depending on the size and complexity of your project. Nonetheless, this step is usually the most exciting for all of us because it is when we see our work come together.
- Specifications will be given to you when arranging installation appointments. Whether it is a public or private area, there are safety standards that may be required from you prior to installation.
MAINTENANCE & WARRANTY
- Once a project is completed, you still receive service from us.
- The fabric has a warranty of 10 years, with the exception of red and white stripe, which has a 3 year warranty.
- The structural integrity of the steel is warranted for 5 years.
- Workmanship and painted surfaces are warranted for 12 months.